Permits and Fees

Permits and Fees information for the Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area

Quick Links
"Fishing on my birthday "fantastic". You're the best Capt. Kyle."

Bob Tillmen
Grand Junction, CO
"Holy Cow! My boy caught his first big fish. Great Memories! Thanks Conquest Expeditions."

Todd and Timmy Gibson
Provo, UT
"2 loaves of that yummy bread next time I'm on board. One to eat on the boat and one to take home."

Mark Sandstone
Sonoma, CA
"You Rock!!! Had so much fun with the very cool Capt. K."

Jason Little
Vernal, UT
"Caught lots of fish! Had tons of fun! See you Soon!"

April and Bill Loveridge
Rock Springs, WY
"Great cinnamon bread and big fish. A terrific combination. I'll be back."

Jack Mason
Boise, ID
"The family loves fishing with Conquest Expeditions. We're all coming back for more big fish. Thank you."

The Olsen Family
Corpus Cristy, TX
"Caught the biggest fish ever!!!! Thank you Thank you Capt. Kyle."

Gina Evans
Barstow, CA

Gift Certificate Available

No Text Messages - Calls only, please

The Flaming Gorge National Rec Area is huge, and since half of it runs through Utah and the other half through Wyoming, each adult (Utah 12 and older, Wyoming 14 and older) will be required to have either a Utah or Wyoming resident or non resident fishing license. Most of the season a low cost reciprocating stamp is also recommended.

Parking pass available locally.


Utah Fishing Licenses and PermitsWyoming Hunting & Fishing Licenses and Permits